Critical Role T Shirt

Buy it: Critical Role T Shirt

The other question I wish people would ask is: How can I use my special skills and contribute those to climate solutions? I think one of the Critical Role T Shirt major failings of the climate movement is asking everyone to do the same things: Everyone march; everyone vote; everyone donate; everyone amplify this and that on social media. And believe me, those things are critical; we should in fact all be doing those. But what a miss it would be if you and I were only asked to do those things, right? When you have the potential to shape the cultural discussion around climate and bring new voices into the public discourse, and I have the ability to influence policy by writing memos and bringing the smartest people I know together, and when designers and artists and people who build websites and lawyers and farmers all have a significant role to play in climate solutions, what I really wish was that people were thinking about, Okay, this is what I’m good at, and how does that match with the work that needs doing? It’s that sort of power mapping of your skills and network and resources that I wish people were thinking more about, instead of just, I guess I go to the next march.

Critical Role T Shirt

Buy this shirt:  Critical Role T Shirt

Home: https://wingbling.info/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Masked And Ho Ho Ho Waiting For Santa Cna Life Christmas T-Shirt from AmazinkShirt.com

I Don't Need A Costume I'm A Math Teacher Happy Halloween T Shirt

I Don't Care What Anyone Thinks Of Me Except Sharks I Want Sharks To Like Me T Shirt