Masked And Ho Ho Ho Waiting For Santa Cna Life Christmas T-Shirt from AmazinkShirt.com Buy this shirt: Masked And Ho Ho Ho Waiting For Santa Cna Life Christmas T-Shirt from AmazinkShirt.com It’s not necessarily the Official Slam Anthony Davis 2021 Shirt but I will buy this shirt and I will love this risk of COVID-19 transmission that worries me—I’ve been getting tested regularly, and New York’s infection rate has fallen enough to make me feel reasonably comfortable getting a masked, distanced outdoor drink with a new person, so long as they’ve also recently tested negative. (If you haven’t had the “Hey, so when was your last nose swab?” conversation with a potential partner, you have a real treat in store, let me tell you.) What really stresses me out about the Official Slam Anthony Davis 2021 Shirt but I will buy this shirt and I will love this prospect of introducing dating back into my life is the ritual of it all. I’ve spent the last five months either completely alone or seeing c...
Comments
Post a Comment